Old 07-27-20, 10:19 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10964 Post(s)
Liked 7,490 Times in 4,189 Posts
Originally Posted by Wilbur76
While I’m waiting for my new Lynskey Ti gravel bike to arrive (in a week I hope), I amassed a pile of support stuff. Today’s haul came in the form of the Topeak Joe Blow Booster pump, Kom Cycling tubeless repair kit and Tubolito spare tube. That was $200 alone. I did a test pump to charge the chamber to 160psi and I barely got there. This pump is BURLY and probably requires a more in-depth review with more pics. Other recent new buys are the Shimano EH500 SPD pedals, Giro Cylinder mtn shoes, Stan’s sealant and rim tape, and Icetoolz nm torque wrench. I’ve got a problem.

I bought a booster last year and love it. Only used the boost twice since seating tires really isn't something I do a lot, but its super easy.
I bought it since my pump was old and its been a great every day pump. Long line, easy chuck, and small deflation adjustments make for a great pump.