Old 02-11-06, 10:51 AM
blandin
if x=byh then x+1=byn

Bikes: See signature

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
This thread is to anonymously acknowledge the generosity of a fellow Bike Forums member. A little while ago I was following a thread discussing the benefits of a bike part of a brand and model that gets a bit of attention around here, and in the midst of the exchange, someone posted that they had a virtually new one in a color scheme that appealed to me available at a very low price. I sent a PM and said I was interested. He responded that I was the first to contact him and that I could have it, but he wasn't going to accept any money - he would send it to me free of charge. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting that. I offered to pay for shipping, he declined, I offered to reciprocate by sending him a spare part of his choice from my stash, he declined. The item which retails for around $140 arrived yesterday via UPS in pristine condition. So I thought the least I could do was thank him again via this post. Thank you my friend!
'03 Specialized Allez Pro - DA 10 speed .'04 Scattante CFR Limited - DA 9 speed
'05 KHS Flite 2000 - Ultegra 9 speed -... '06 Flyte SRS-3 - DA 9 speed-------
'05 Serotta Fierte - Utegra 10 speed--..-'07 Pedal Force RS - SRAM Force

Last edited by blandin; 02-11-06 at 11:14 AM.