Old 08-24-20, 04:24 AM
Kabuki12

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 874 Post(s)
Liked 2,287 Times in 1,278 Posts
Our niece lives in Santa Cruz and as last we heard has not been evacuated yet. Then, over in Gilroy , my wife is staying in touch with a woman that runs a rescue center for horses and she managed to get 6 or so of her boarded horses relocated to safer grounds and I am not sure about the other three mares. We sent some food up for some of her other animals and as of 11pm she was still there and trying to get some rest. We have been praying for these folks and their animals , homes and belongings. The Thomas fire started right behind our house a few years ago and it was the first time having a raging fire THAT close to our home. We were evacuated at midnight and leaving our home without knowing what was going to happen was really frightening. I can empathize with these folks, it is real scary and unpredictable. My thoughts and prayers to all who may be facing this tragedy and hope you are OK . Thank you Bartly for putting the spotlight on this and I truly believe in the power of prayer, Joe
Likes For Kabuki12: