Old 08-31-20, 04:33 PM
Nearfreak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Advice needed! Fixed Gear under 800 bucks.

Hello to everyone taking the time to help me out!
Looking for a Fixie under 800, the lower the price, the more beers I can afford, therefore your help is greatly appreciated!
Height 6 feet and 1/2 inches, weight 150 pounds, inseam 88cm. Frame should be around 57-60. Use: Urban, Skids, Commute.

Got these offers to choose from:
  • Used Factory Five F550 58 with Chris King Headset, Ritchey Bars, Race Face Cadence Crankset, Halo Aerorage Wheelset, Cinelli Mike Giant grips and Straps -> 600 nego.
  • New Dolan Pre Cursa 58, out of the well-known configurator, around 850 bucks
  • New Fuji Feather 2020, 58 ,700 bucks
  • Used Look AC 364 Heritage size L, Miche Pistard 2.0 Crankset, Vintage Dura-Ace Front Brake, Mavic Track Rear (Ellipse?), Gatorskins and SRAM brake levers. 600 negotiable.
  • New State 4130 Core, 550 bucks
You might see why it's so hard for me to decide, all the offered bikes are great value (maybe apart from the Feather). The Look wins Style, the Dolan with it's 7000 Alu Frame wins the tech price and the Factory Five has great parts for the price, although it may be hard to resell.

What are your thoughts? Which one would you choose and why, or would you look for something else instead?

Every answer helps me out a lot, thanks guys!

Last edited by Nearfreak; 08-31-20 at 05:47 PM.