DougRNS
Silver Comet Fred

Bikes: 1

Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8937 Post(s)
Liked 3,102 Times in 1,788 Posts
Originally Posted by DougRNS
4.5 hours of yard work over the weekend. Today after my ride I cut back my daisy's. Tomorrow, I cut the back lawn.

I still have azaleas to cut back, then gardenias and 40 feet of ground hugging junipers. I also have to trim 3 knockout rose bushes. It never ends. SMFH.
I already told my wife the next house is going to require minimal maintenance. I have to trim the shrubbery up front 3 times a year! Just writing it down tires me out.
I also pay all the bills, reconcile the check book, take care of all auto maintenance appointments, walk and feed the dog, share in laundry and grocery shopping duties as well as cooking. I also work 45 - 50 hours a week and sometimes more. It makes me wonder how I find time to ride and stop by here to post high quality content. I haven't been on a decent vacation since 2005. That's why I'm retiring in 3-4 years. I started working after school in 6th grade. I pumped gas for my old man's gas station during the 1973 oil embargo. I've seen a lot of crap in my life. What the hell can i do about it now anyways?
Rant over.
Likes For DougRNS: