Old 09-09-20, 09:23 PM
TXsailor

Bikes: Origin-8 Lactic Acid Giant Escape 2 Centurian Lemans 12 Kuwahara Tandem 1989 Ironman Expert 1988 Ironman Master

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
Liked 82 Times in 59 Posts
I'm still alive and haven't fallen off the cliff I've just been busy with my 56 Belair project. I have been riding some but since the HNH got turned into a virtual ride I sort of lost interest in it so I have just been doing short rides then getting back to my project. I still have a long ways to go. I have been trying to catch up on the Ironman world for a couple of hours and saw some of you did the virtual 100. Good for you! I also spotted some REALLY nice finds and I'm jealous. My M/V is hanging in the shed waiting on some tlc and will probably stay there for a while. I have been riding the Purple Haze and even though its not real pretty with all the touch up its a blast to ride with the DuraAce stuff and the carbon wheels. Keep ridin Iron gents and I'll try to check in more often.

Oh btw my daughter has pretty much quit riding her Cannondale CAAD 10 and rides the Ironman just like the Iron Maiden (her daughter) did with her modern bike. So when we do get to ride together we have 3 generations on Ironman bikes! I'll try to get a picture next time