Old 10-18-20, 02:48 PM
hsuBM
jj

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 110 Times in 78 Posts
My brain.

it not only intuitively pauses & skips, but it also has most of the functionality of a DAW so I can speed up, slow down and fully edit tracks as I please.

“Hmm, I wonder how ‘Godzilla’ by BOC would sound at a bit lower than the Fu Manchu cover’s bpm with the guitars replaced by cellos and bari saxophones and the solo performed on a koto and all of the backup vocals done by CS&N circa ‘71 and lead vocals by Alina Baraz with J Dilla percussion & bass...” done. “I think this section of road calls for a little thing called ‘Blackened’ by a few scruffy left coast dudes done a bit faster than they did it with slightly more thoughtful drums and run the master bus through a Rat copy plug-in to imitate playback at beyond max volume in an ‘89 Mustang with Pep Boys two way speakers and a Radio Shack sub.” Awww yeah. “Hill cleared, time for Count Basie’s 1970 version of ‘Kilimanjaro’.”

bonus: there’s no concern of BT connectivity or earbuds’ batteries dying. It’s like the DeLorean in BttF2- it runs on salad, pizza, beer, steak, whatever.
Likes For hsuBM: