Old 10-22-20, 11:36 AM
chrisenter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Besides a few close calls with cars, probably the incident that got my heart rate up the most involved a person on an e-bike who thought I said something to him as we were passing each other in a parking lot. I was nearing the end of my commute from work when I passed through a transit center parking lot (the bike path was under construction, so we had to detour through this lot). The guy on the e-bike was doing what could best be described as unpredictable figure 8s in the lot and I had to kind of swerve around to avoid him. After doing so, I hooked back up with the main bike path and then saw a bright light fast approaching in my mirror. It was the e-bike. The guy buzzed me and then screeched to a halt in front of me on the path, screaming "What's your problem?" over and over. I had no idea what he was talking about, but eventually deduced that he thought I said something to him when we passed each other. No amount of discussion could change his mind. And I was pretty much trapped because I couldn't "outrun" his bike. Thankfully, he eventually got bored of arguing and went the other way.
Likes For chrisenter: