Old 11-11-20, 09:47 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4365 Post(s)
Liked 4,006 Times in 2,675 Posts
Originally Posted by 3alarmer
...if it is that, you can still find 26.4 bars, but only used, I think. I don't know if anyone is still making them new.
I have yet to see any new 26.4 bars out there I would doubt anyone would make them unless custom. It never caught on as a standard and didn't stick around for a long enough time to really grab people. Everyone wants to try to change the standards and make something better and sometimes it works and a lot of times it makes it worse or fades away.

I do like Cinelli as a company and like many of their components and frames and such. My new 1A is fantastic and looks great. I just need to figure out if I am dumb and want to get it pantographed with the Phil logo for my Phil Wood bike or if I should leave well enough alone it looks great and save that money for something else.