Old 11-14-20, 10:40 PM
jjhabbs 

Bikes: to many to list

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked 1,078 Times in 264 Posts
Originally Posted by Pcampeau
jjhabbs I’m going to guess that in your collection there are likely some other bikes with Nervex Pro Lugs. Actually, if I recall from another one of your videos you have a Chrome 72 Paramount, so that’s one. I think it’s good that you got the Capella version, it helps add some variation...plus those lugs are beautiful! I know in my own collection I’ve got four different bikes with Nervex Pro Lugs and I’m starting to look like a one trick pony. Granted, it’s a good trick, but I tend to look for other types of lugs now.
Yes. The 72 is nice. As I said in the video, Ive had others that I were about to purchase to find out that they were damaged or in bad shape. I was surprised at the condition when I actually saw it. The original owner was a nice guy and really took care of it. I enjoy the nervex. The ones with the nervex were somewhat built better. The 73 has all sorts or flaws in the brazing. Bike boom rush! lol

Thanks