View Single Post
Old 12-02-20, 09:59 AM
Unca_Sam
The dropped

Bikes: Pake C'Mute Touring/Commuter Build, 1989 Kona Cinder Cone, 1995 Trek 5200, 1973 Raleigh Super Course FG, 1960/61 Montgomery Ward Hawthorne "thrift" 3 speed, by Hercules (sold) : 1966 Schwinn Deluxe Racer (sold)

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
Liked 1,014 Times in 696 Posts
Originally Posted by rossiny
-About how much should you pay for a very good condition super course MK II,? Very good paint-1970s with capella lugs? Good condition, ok paint -Grant Sport ok , to so so.condition, scratches all are pretty original . I had a 1970s with capella lug frame .I built up with newer components and loved the ride , however. I took off the components for something else and gave away the frame as the paint job was terrible spray job from somebody I had traded with . Was a shame because I had totally stripped it and prepared to bare frame . I should have just done it myself with a spray can ,,,, sorry for rambling..
well my question now is, these bikes came up for sale locally and I'm starting to think I'd like to have one again! let me know what you tthink on price and model. ?? thank you in advance
There's a subforum dedicated to those questions:
https://www.bikeforums.net/classic-v...th-appraisals/

Post there, and include a link to the bike or add pictures.
we're very helpful and usually a member will link pictures if you can't publicly post them yet.