View Single Post
Old 02-16-06, 12:58 AM
xenochimera

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by roccobike
WOW, a '05 FSRxc PRO for under $1000, that's almost half price! I assume you bought it cause a deal like that is extremly rare.
um i didnt buy it, i got a better deal on a reign, which fits me more. heres how it was, it was a LBS in Pennsalvania, i go to school in Maryland though but i checked a load of LBSs in both MD and PA. it was their last one, they originally go for $1800. it was on sale at $1150 when i first checked it out, around Nov of last year, it was still not sold after x-mas, and i called the store, they lowered it to $999, i do not know what happend after that but i am guessing its sold. very nice components, avid bb7 (or 5), XT rear der, fox float shock, quality stuff, very reasonable price. i also checked out the trance 4s and 3s, now the 05 trances 4s were purple, which was one the main reason it was so cheap at a LBS in MD, FSRxc pro is definately better than the 4s, which came with entry level components. but was very cheap, $800 by the end of last year. also, on ebay, when i searched a while back, they had FSR xcs for under $800, great price, leaves lots of room to upgrade. in the end i decided with a reign because i can pedal is around and still use it for a bit of freeriding and downhill.