Old 12-10-20, 09:06 AM
the sci guy 
bill nyecycles

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 789 Post(s)
Liked 350 Times in 190 Posts
No one on a bike should be riding Terry Hershey for training purposes - its too full of people and pets and kids. It's absolutely more for use as a commute line, and recreational. I'm one of those daily bike commuters that uses it from Eldridge to BWY8, and I yell at the jackasses who haul through there dangerously. I have NO issues with the Constables patrolling and nailing people for being dangerous - but I have a huge issue with a speed limit that interferes with regular trail use, and commuter use getting people to/from work & school.

All "training" or group ride sections should be in GBP only, and they should tread more carefully in the western section between the horse trailer parking lot and Fry Rd - there are a lot more pedestrians in that section.

But a 10mph speed limit in GBP is like making I-10 35mph. It just is an uninformed amount of stupid.

I do a lot of road riding on both sides of the reservoir (I live in energy corridor). But as you know most people will just not ever bike again than attempt to ride on the road because of their fear.
Likes For the sci guy: