Old 12-10-20, 01:46 PM
ridethecliche
Batüwü Creakcreak

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked 289 Times in 161 Posts
Originally Posted by waterrockets
ZCI™s this morning. Averaged 330W (fits 328W FTP result from MAP test two weeks ago).

Clearly on a threshold plateau. Probably time to move to VO2Max and AWC intervals for a bit. If racing picks back up in Austin, it will be in Feb - April -- time to get moving. I haven't raced since ~2012.

Woo! Hi Mike!
Glad to see you back on here as well. Has spawn still been kicking butt with you guys?

Originally Posted by caloso
Just loaded Trainerroad for a one month trial. Looks very straightforward, which I like. Let’s see how it goes.
Folks love TR, but their biggest 'competitor' so to speak is Sufferfest and you should check out their free trial as well so you can see which one suits you better. I'm in the SUF camp for now, partially because of cost (it's cheaper) and partially because I like the shenanigans since it makes the time go faster for me. If you're looking for something straight up serious then TR is likely for you!

Originally Posted by furiousferret
Zwift race last night, first one in months. I did okay, was in the lead group until it split with 4 to go, and came in with 3 others. 4/16 in B's, I just need be able to respond to surges better which pretty much has been the story the past few years.
​​​​​​​
How does one set up said zwift races? I'm paying for it so I might as well do those once in a while when I'm bored or want to get in some intensity. Sigh.
Likes For ridethecliche: