Old 12-16-20, 09:19 AM
locolobo13 

Bikes: Trek Mtn Bike

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked 2,644 Times in 950 Posts
The last year and a half I've been driving 20 mi to a park N ride, then riding 7 mi to work. Reverse it after work. I stop at a fast food place for supper. Usually read or work a puzzle while eating.

Last night while working thru a cryptogram and stuffing my face a couple of HS aged ladies came in. They didn't order anything but sat where the people working in the store wouldn't really see them. Not too far from me.

A few minutes later I hear, "Excuse me!" Realize she said it several times before it got thru to my conscious. Looked up with a mouth full of food and..

My gaze seemed to startle them. One of them giggled to which I smiled. They asked if I had a lighter. I replied, "Sorry, no."

A couple of minutes later my subconscious woke me from the puzzle to realize one of them appeared to be taking my pic with her phone. Glanced up, then went back to supper and puzzle. I don't care if you take my pic but.. WTH? Old man, thinning helmet hair, stuffing his face in a fast food place?

They left shortly and I left a few minutes later. Thinking of it as another puzzle. One I'll never solve tho. Que será.
Likes For locolobo13: