View Single Post
Old 12-24-20, 10:15 AM
alloo

Bikes: 2022 Priority Coast, 2022 Priority Current

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked 137 Times in 99 Posts
When I gave up my car in 2015 I opted for a motorscooter and I read this book: How to Live Well Without Owning A Car by Chris Balish. https://www.amazon.com/How-Live-Well.../dp/1580087574 Thinking back now I see more progress through internet shopping/grocery delivery, and the advent of the ebike. It's is easier now due to technology changes to live well without owning a car. I'm currently contemplating what to do when I can no longer ride my scooter. I'm looking at getting an eCargo Bike. Now I'm trying to determine how ECargo bikes do in the snow. In light of COVID, I think living with a car is a luxury. I prefer to invest my money saved from not owning a car and build wealth. Lately, I've been reading Copenhagenize and watched Motherload film on Cargo bikes.

When people question my reliability about getting to work, I tell them look at my record. I'm more reliable getting to work than people getting to work than car drivers. I point to Uber/Lyft, renting a car, and public transportation.
Likes For alloo: