Thread: Crew FGFS
View Single Post
Old 12-30-20, 01:49 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), Cilo Road Frame, Proteus frame, Ti 26 MTB

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2012 Post(s)
Liked 921 Times in 642 Posts
Originally Posted by Afcyclestx View Post
I too suck at tricks and just wanted a bike to ride around and bunny hop a little. It was a park setup for sure but is exactly where I like it now. 44/16 ratio is still a lot different than my 52/17 Throne setup. I almost want to switch it back because the 1/2 link chain it came with was beefy and looked tough. I have a problem with wanting to custom my bikes as soon as I get them. Oh well, Iíll ride this for a while until it sells (I have it posted for 350) or I get tired of the ratio, if I do...
Then go full custom. Get yourself something high end and nice and made for you. Enjoy life a bit more. Sell this and get what you want fully. No more compromises.

For me that will likely be this: https://www.rencycles.com/yarak with a little bit of custom treatment because he can and I want it. However I will be waiting probably till mid to late next year to do it if I go for it.