Old 01-10-21, 10:27 AM
ls01
he said member

Bikes: yes please

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2789 Post(s)
Liked 1,951 Times in 1,207 Posts
So, this year past I lateralled to a new position @ my job. Tool man or Tool room, Tool, lol, whatever, Lots less running and moving. Lots of sitting and ordering, organizing etc.
However, lots of freedom to go get breakfast, or lunch...you get the picture.
Couple that with some end of season depression. Extra beers at whatever dinner spot I happen to decide on and before you know it.. 255 lbs. It happened fast too. 2 months? Maybe 3 .
So here we go again. Dieting.
The goal is lofty, 200 lbs. I would really like to see it this season, but, as long as my weight is in decline I will accept it.
I'm going to wait a week or so and try and retake that ftp test.. I think something wasn't right. Calibration, maybe. I couldn't get the wattage to hit the expected target in the front end of the test. There is a 3 second or so lag in reporting. That makes it difficult to steady things out. As soon as I would get close. It would ask for a different setting.
The last 20 minute portion I held 210 watt average or better. So I don't understand where it came in at 160watts average at the end. That thing killed my legs.