phrantic09
Fat n slow

Bikes: Cervelo R3, Giant Revolt

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3261 Post(s)
Liked 2,087 Times in 981 Posts
Originally Posted by bampilot06
New wheels and tires are awesome. Ride smooth and roll fast.

crashed again this morning. Landed on the same wrist as last time, and now my opposite elbow is all banged up. Bike seems ok, Wheels are straight no bent spokes. My tape which was already on the way out is shredded on the left side, and my left shifter won’t win in beauty contest.

I was on the cap trail, (mup) and these three mouth breathers were walking towards me side by side. They saw me coming but made no attempt to make room for me. I went around them on the edge of the mup and of course this one spot had mud. Went down hard. *******s were polite enough to tell me I must have hit ice, and they kept walking.

Anywho looks like I am wrapping bars today, First time for everything so if anybody has any tricks or trade secrets let me know.

Manager at my LBS swears by ESI tape, I don’t know if anyone carries that in my area. I really like the tape on my wife’s bike but I can’t figure out what it is, and it’s not the tape listed on the trek website. The gripytac looks cool, but the texture feels rough?

Hope y’all have a great Monday.
Should have plowed into them and shown those MFs who’s boss.

Sorry you crashed, hope everything is okay.