View Single Post
Old 01-19-21, 12:03 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4517 Post(s)
Liked 4,212 Times in 2,821 Posts
Originally Posted by rkntoy1234
Any idea what max tire clearance is? Looking at picking one up.
So you somehow found this forum likely through a search engine and posted a question that would be better answered through the sellers site. I put the text in Google and boom found the page for their bike and it listed the clearance. Way easier than going through all this, unless of course the plan is to join the forum and become an active member which is great and you should and I am sorry to be harsh we just see a lot of one time posters here who go through the effort to resurrect a dormant thread for no real reason.

Keep in mind that this bike is not made by Motobecane of France, Bikes Direct took the name to give their current bike some prestige and history behind them so you accidentally mistake them for quality. Also they are not on sale, the "sale price" is just what it always goes for but it tricks your brain into thinking you are getting this screaming deal and nobody else knows. I also loved their WTF which is trying to copy Surly in their "Fatties Fit Fine" mantra they have had forever and a day.
Likes For veganbikes: