View Single Post
Old 01-27-21, 12:17 PM
clasher

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked 148 Times in 103 Posts
Originally Posted by Thomas15
The problem with having all of the route badges is there are no easy bonus XPs to help level up. Once you hit level 30 something, the gap between levels is either 10,000 or 20,000 XPs. For example, to go from Level 37 to 38 you need, 20,000 XPs, if you use imperial miles and have no bonus XP potential, you then need to ride about 660 miles to make the level jump 38.
That's where I'm at now that I have all the route badges and all the easy 'extra credit' badges... working on the 25x alpe badge but dunno if I will ever do the everest one. Riding in metric earns a bit more XP since it's 20 per km. Workouts up the alpe are also a great way to get XP, esp. if you get to the top and hit the spinner for 250 or 1000 (if it lands on the wheels), then you coast down to cool down or just leave it and get another 240xp.

There's also doing laps on the TT bike, volcano circuit is a classic one, over 33km/h pace will net you more than doing workouts. Paris is a bit better since there are two banners there. Rides with Coco cadence are also great for getting xp and drops if you need those.
Likes For clasher: