Old 01-28-21, 09:18 AM
ridethecliche
Batüwü Creakcreak

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked 288 Times in 160 Posts
Originally Posted by gsteinb
I think RTC crashed someone out in a parking lot as a four.
FUUUUUUUUUU!

I'm pretty sure it was the other way around. Someone cut me off while warming up and chopped my wheel. I lined up with my knee bleeding lol.

I think that was the same day you considered taking me under your wing but PASSED ON THE PRIVILEGE!

Originally Posted by himespau
One more reason I'm sad they made me return my MGH ID when I left Boston. I'm only a PhD, but waving around a badge that says Dr. himespau with the Mass General logo on it might have gotten me bumped up in line. As it is, even though I teach 200 students, I'm toward the back of the line because they're college and not K-12.
I still have two of my older ones but they don't say anything fun like Dr. on them.

Originally Posted by Doge
Feel sick? Wife did it a while ago and she did not feel so good. Several of her employees took the day off.
You mean had an expected immune reaction? Yeah. It can be pretty rough. I got a fever, chills, and shakes after the 2nd shot. Pretty sure I had a take two a week later which felt the same but it doesn't make sense to be an immune reaction since it's too long. Felt exactly the same though. Totally wild and glad to be over it now. Hope the new variants are covered.

Last edited by ridethecliche; 01-28-21 at 09:23 AM.
Likes For ridethecliche: