Moisture
Drip, Drip.

Bikes: Trek Verve E bike, Felt Doctrine 4 XC, Opus Horizon Apex 1

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
Liked 193 Times in 163 Posts
Originally Posted by tpadul
I started my weight loss journey at the end of November 2020. I had Gastric Sleeve surgery and I'm down from 273 pounds down to 219, I've lost 54 pounds since starting the preparation for Bariatric surgery back in May 2020. I'm now 10 weeks post op and down two full pant sizes and have already cut my blood pressure meds in half and returned my Cpap machine as I don't need it anymore, along with the permanent life change with food, my eating now is controlled by the size of my stomach and making some huge changes into what goes into my mouth. I've successfully cut out all highly processed packaged foods, no more soda or any carbonated beverages for that matter, no more Alcohol either but I was never much of a drinker to begin with. I'm getting about 65-80 grams of protein a day, low fat, low carb, no refined sugars and my food portions are super small. After dealing with a weight problem my entire life, I decided at 52 years old to opt for the Gastric Sleeve surgery after having many friends have successful and permanent weight loss and permanent healthy eating changes with the surgery.
You should be very proud of yourself. Congratulations on your initial achievement. Youre only just getting started.

Low fat and low carb is a big mistake.

Eat very small mouthfuls at a time. Chew it slowly and leave it in your mouth until the saliva gets a chance to fully break down the food. This is the single most effective way to accurately gsuge desired caloric intake. You will burn fat very fast.