Old 02-17-06, 09:46 PM
wangster
MADE IN TAIWAN

Bikes: Tarmac, Humble, Makino, Schwinn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I trust your opinions... for the most part.

As some of you know, I've been trying to sell my Yanagisawa frame and have had a few lookers but so far no takers. I'm staying away from ebay rightnow cuz I don't want to deal with the whole paypal and shipping thing. So today, while at trackstar, I was offered another option and I just wanted to see what some of you though.

Basically, the original plan is to sell the frame, and use that money towards downpayment of a johnny coast custom and use the rest for a beater. I was gonna try to get the crappy tsunami track frame at chucks bikes. Originally I was gonna put the money down right after new years so I can have the frame by the time track season rolled around, but now it probably won't be till the middle of the season.

The new option is to trade the frame for a 2004 Pista Concept in almost new shape. It fits me well and I wanted to try an aluminum frame. It's the matte black one with celeste lettering. But this leaves me at the same starting point, which is two nice frames and no beater to lock up at work. I just found a new scratch on the 3rensho's decal after work today which really pissed me off.

So what do you guys think? is the pista concept frame worth it? How much would a 2004 concept be worth? I'm leaning towards the trade and I'll just put the money for the Coast next month and I'll have the frame by June or July.