Old 02-06-21, 12:14 PM
WGB 
WGB

Bikes: Panasonic PT-4500

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1809 Post(s)
Liked 2,362 Times in 1,392 Posts
I had to follow up the above. Seller also has a few of his hand made bikes for sale and he actually gets an average of between 4-5 stars for selling.

PS: Never seen a $130,000 bike before so now my life has a purpose as I set out to search for one.......

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined

Per AD
Bike bicycle new art handmade craftsmanship by me transportation value at $6400
$2,400
Hobbies

Bicycles
Listed 20 weeks ago in Omaha, NE
Condition New

I am a custom handmade bike frame builder taught by the best in the usa. I build bicycles for a nonprofit called the ukrainian bike project This bike is a top of the line show piece used to show what quality work I do. Made front the best steel available. Highest quality paint job. Internal shifting brakes and power gun that powers tail light with auto brake and headlight with auto daytime light. The chain guard is still in paint booth and will be included and installed. Just the fork alone takes over 20 hours to make. The stainless steel crosses are lazer cut and hand filed. I hope to find someone who can appreciate and understand the value in this work of art. I will be donating all proceeds to someone in a hard spot in life. Bless you to bless others

Also

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined

Per Ad:

Bike bicycle custom copper one of a kind electronic hydraulic chris king value $12,000
$5,800
Hobbies

Bicycles
Listed 20 weeks ago in Omaha, NE
Condition New
One of a kind build. I am a bike designer and builder. All the time, work and parts are valued at around $12,000 This is real copper plate done by local shop. Does not add weight and is lighter than most paint or powder coating. All top of the line. Custom internal wiring. This was built mainly as advertised work to show what I can do for people. A ridable work of art. I have seen copper bikes on line sell for $130,000 and the builder is unknown and mounts parts on upside-down. I am asking for less than just the material cost to build not including the real copper finish Which would cost close to $2000. I hope to find someone who appreciates and understands true art and craftsmanship. I will be donating all proceeds to a person in a hard spot. Bless you to bless others.