View Single Post
Old 02-07-21, 05:37 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4512 Post(s)
Liked 6,385 Times in 3,670 Posts
Originally Posted by bikemig
Beautiful bike. I thought you only owned and rode Merz bicycles? Perhaps you are branching out into bicycles that begin with the letter M? Bravo,
Well obviously the Merz's take priority but this was one of the first acquisitions when I dove back into bikes, Mr. Harris delivered it to my door on a trip he was taking and also being a fan, he took time to look at the Merz's.

They get attention wherever I take them, I've been at shows where somebody doesn't know Merz and still get very excited looking at them. I've also had some who know of him, had never seen one in the flesh and said the trip was worth it just for that, one guy came 400 miles and said that.

I have plenty of others and need to get some going, I may get the TC together just for fun, we'll see.