Old 02-22-21, 08:24 AM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10964 Post(s)
Liked 7,491 Times in 4,189 Posts
Originally Posted by thehammerdog
You sad fella.
​​​​it looks great to me. Now can we see the lovely handsome well groomed bicycle that u ride.
Remember this was a craigslist find built with tiny budget yet magnifico!
​​​​Thanks for ssaring.
You cant be surprised to see someone be critical in what is essentially a 'hot or not' thread. And even if their bikes arent as purty as yours, that doesnt mean they cant be critical of the choices that you are looking for opinion on.
The fact that this was a craigslist find is beside the point as its been totally repainted and I am guessing everything but the frame and fork are new to the bike. Also, was it a tiny budget? take into account every dollar that has been spent on the bike- does it really come back as 'tiny'? Your version of tiny must be different than many other's version, I guess.

Anyways, if you want only praise, say so at the start. Otherwise, just post this up in the roadie hot or not thread and hope everyone agrees with you that it is too nice looking to even ride.

Still curious- why 2 different brakes? I get that you chose those tires not for their look or performance, but rather their utility. Is that why you have a silver mini moto front brake and black cantilever rear- utility?
Likes For mstateglfr: