View Single Post
Old 02-27-21, 09:54 PM
bwilli88 
Not lost wanderer.

Bikes: In USA; 73 Raleigh Super Course dingle speed, 72 Raleigh Gran Sport SS, 72 Geoffry Butler, 81 Centurion Pro-Tour, 74 Gugie Grandier Sportier

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Liked 1,012 Times in 533 Posts
Originally Posted by Mad Honk
Well Folks,
This came back from my powder coat shop with some newly refreshed coating Var tools. They gave the frame a hot tank paint removal and it is now in need of some fresh paint. It originally had exposed chrome chain stays but it could be left with the chrome socks both front and rear. It is a 58cm Team Fuji from 1984. It was powder blue metallic with yellow head tube. I have saved the head badge and it comes with Suntour friction shifters for 6 speed. It had a set of Suntour aero brakes that I am going to include with it as well(They are 400 reach). I will also provide a new chrome headset. It is now looking for a new home to someone who will ride it and document the build here on the forums. Cost of shipping from Bloomington, IN. As always first to PM me is first in line to get it.

Team Fuji frame and fork.
Smiles, MH
I would love this but I have too many to build up as it is, a Gugiezed Witcomb, a Gugiezed Gran Sport, and a Geoffrey Butler.