Flatballer
No matches

Bikes: two wheeled ones

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1398 Post(s)
Liked 444 Times in 250 Posts
Originally Posted by himespau
Yeah, I'd hope so. Given that I'm in the south and I have parents still writing me asking me to excuse their kid from class because they're not feeling well, I'm more worried about some overprotective parent contacting my chair (or the dean's office) and complaining about me saying, "I'm so tired of this ******g ******** and the stupid *******s who keep ******g around with the stage and av settings every ******g class." Just a couple too many f-bombs even if it was under my breath.

I was streaming a race I was doing on Zwift the other day, and somebody messaged me "GOGOGOGO!!!" several times when I was still 600+ m out. I was like "shut the **** up, I've already burned too many matches for such a stupid long sprint" but then went anyway because if I was going to sprint for 50th place out of a pack of 6 anyway, why not blow up spectacularly. Thought about deleting the whole stream in case he saw it later, but, since no one else but me watches my streams (and I only do when I have another race on the same route later and I want to do recon), I left it up. I'm still the only one who's watched it, so I'm not worried about offending him.
Lol. That's a pretty solid tirade, bravo.

And holy crap, parents e-mailing you that the kids are sick? When I was in college (in the South...) that would never have crossed my mind. I barely even talked to my parents.