Old 04-05-21, 11:37 AM
Celeste Mike

Bikes: '88 Cannondale ST400, '89 Bianchi Incline, ’88 Bianchi Limited, '87 Schwinn Tempo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 11 Posts
Originally Posted by WGB
​​​​​​YO, People!!!

There has to be someone in the Severna Park, MD area!!! (Near Baltimore)

This sale has some very good prices. Italics mine.

I'll pay for this lot, just mail me the Stronglight headset and a set of the hubs. You can keep the bike, the truing stand, the dishing tool, the bike and the wheels sets (Even if they are garbage they have to be removed)

Example: Bid at $1

​​​​​​https://maxsold.maxsold.com/auction/...ame-c-2757031/

Raleigh aluminum bike frame. Univega Rover Sport bicycle with additional rims & tires. Spare hubs in packaging. Workman Pro portable wheel truing stand in box. Includes a wheel dishing tool (on top of the box). Dusty & dirty. Bring Appropriate Vehicle To Remove. Heavy, Bring Help. Located In Basement. Not Checked For Completeness. Untested.
Condition: Needs Cleaning.

Stronglight headset? Suntour Superbe Pro hubs??

Example - Bid at $0!

https://maxsold.maxsold.com/auction/...rts-b-2757039/

Handlebars include Scott, Zefal & unmarked brands. Topeak frame pump, spare pedals, seats, toe clips, reflectors, some new, some used. Dirty & dusty. Bring boxes. Located In Basement. Untested. Condition: Needs Cleaning.

Only kicker is, you have to pick up the stuff at: Severndale Rd, Severna Park, MD, 21146 between 12:15 and 2:15 at the time they choose for you. You can request a specific time if it's available
Also you must remove everything in the lot, even of you just scrap it, it has to leave with you.

PM me if interested. @WGB
Wow, I am seriously considering this. I'd really the truing stand and dishing tool. I'm in Philadelphia so would be like a 2 hour drive down for me. Anyone else here bid on this already? Maybe we can divvy this up without bidding against each other.