BillyD
Administrator

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene '04; Bridgestone RB-1 '92

Mentioned: 325 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11971 Post(s)
Liked 6,652 Times in 3,485 Posts
Originally Posted by motopokep
Unless posting links to outside media, that is not hate speech and is readily available information, is prohibited by the rules of this forum, I don't see how it's "fair" for a moderator to subjectively make that decision and control free speech. So much for "freedom of expression".
You summarized the situation neatly in post #104, above. We will grant you that freedom of speech, you have every right to have your fears and to hold your position. All that is fine, and all that is already widely known and accepted wisdom by the cycling community.

The fact of the matter is you've said your piece, in a very dramatic way, and now it's time to let it go. You're bordering on the edge of disruption. What more can you add without beating the dead horse, especially when it has become obvious you're swimming against the tide. You're a lone salmon swimming upstream hoping to arrive at a place where you can spread your nuggets of wisdom and they can flourish. From experience I can tell you that place is very unlikely to be here. You're not going to get anybody to "rethink" their choice of CF. Spare us the videos and spare us the links, this forum has been down that road many, many times before. You're free to express an opposing opinion anywhere on these forums as long as you are not being disruptive. Spare us the dated multimedia.

Thanks! Any further dispute please PM me.