View Single Post
Old 04-18-21, 08:45 PM
Mark Dominck

Bikes: Gino Liotto,Kuoto Kharma, Vitus 979, lemond,specialized Tarmac, Austro Daimler Pacifica

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked 36 Times in 24 Posts
I mostly road bike but occasionally I take my mtn bike up to our local trails where we have to climb 3 miles up to the trail head. Before I left to make the climb I spoke to four riders sitting at a table having a break and said they'd made one trip and were thinking of doing it again. I left and began my climb and about half way up the mountain here come these two guy pedaling casually past me with the leader towing his friend with a rope. I said hey how bout letting me join in just joking and that was before I even knew Ebikes existed. I thought boy that's one strong rider to pull like that. Well later I started hearing about these Ebikes and the light came on that was what he was riding. Now I really think that making the climbs is all part of mountain biking and would spoil the whole experience for me but seems like Ebikes are becoming the thing for a lot of Mtn bikers. I've been past by many of road bikers on Ebikes too, so get use to it everybody is doing it.