View Single Post
Old 04-20-21, 05:45 AM
GrainBrain

Bikes: LeMond Zurich, Giant Talon 29er

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
Liked 629 Times in 472 Posts
^ Yes I can relate to collapsing at home and crying after a gruelling ride! Cruel how a couple hundred meters are all that matters over hundreds of kilometers. Or millimeters!! Seems none of us believed in Wout huh? I really did have him and Schachmann down at first before I remembered how tired Wout looked.

His expression after the sprint was more relief in fulfilling his fabled palmarès then outright exuberance over his competitors. My grin faded when I saw a nonchalant Roglic waiting for the team car at the side of the road. Ida Shelling, you're on my radar now and not just for the tongue wagging Slayer salute to a friend.

I am happy with my 10 credits towards Luïc Vliegen, eventually I'll figure out how to ace the minor placings.

On to Fleche Wallone eh? I looked it up last night and laughed when I saw Valverde's history in the race. He's also in great form, so he's going in. I'll be researching today and brainstorming tonight while mowing the lawn. You can't tell me Roglic isn't destined to win one of these races before the Tour training.