View Single Post
Old 04-21-21, 02:37 AM
Mascheroni

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by scull
Headtube logo says "Mascheroni Milano", downtube says "Lupo", stickers on the seat tube say "U.Mascheroni" with what look like Olympic rings and one sticker that says "Cicli Lupo Milano" (is shield shaped with a german shepherd head in the middle). Frame is red in color, has a "175" stamped on bottom of BB, no other markings.
As a huge Lupo fan and collector I would be highly interested in seeing your frame / bike. For me Lupo Mascheroni and Luigi Gilardi were the dreamteam of the 1960-80s equipping the best teams (GBC, Legnano, Dreher, Brooklyn) and riders during that time. I have around 6 Lupo Gilardis ranging from 1967 (Bianchi era) to 1978. I have an archive of about 25 Lupos with framenumbers and details. I might can help you identifying the year. Yours should be a 1971 from what I read.

bimbogigi
Could you show your fantastic Lupo too? I would be very happy to see yours. Can you say something more about being there in the 1970s? I would love to hear the story about Drali too.

This is my 1973 original Lupo from Brooklyn era and with star-pattern. As Michael already said, rides like a sportscar. (I will try to upload it somewhere, because I am not allowed as a new member to upload pictures. )
Greets from a Lupo nerd.
Likes For Mascheroni: