View Single Post
Old 04-21-21, 08:27 PM
LisaG71

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
Well that doesn't change much. The workers at Amazon still are maltreated and of course Jeff Bezos is still the richest man on the planet. Of course yes you can find ways to make Amazon sound good. People do that all the time...Mussolini made the trains run on time and Bernie Madoff donated a bunch of his money to potentially decent causes.

I don't order from Amazon. I try not to support companies and people like that. Places willing to sell fakes and knockoffs and treat their employees like that are not places that are good to give your business to.
and trump screwed the USA and people still support him.. If you want to rant about the rich.. please refrain from doing it on MY POST! I am trying to learn here and get back to the life I once had. and I bought a bike. I can now do stuff again. go rant somewhere else. I actually had an amazon order come today! I own an ECHO. Eventually, the government (now that we actually have decent leadership) will crack down on their illegal policies, I am not worried.
Likes For LisaG71: