View Single Post
Old 05-04-21, 05:32 PM
rekmeyata

Bikes: 2020 Masi Giramondo 700c; 2013 Lynskey Peloton; 1992 Giant Rincon; 1989 Dawes needs parts; 1985 Trek 660; 1985 Fuji Club; 1984 Schwinn Voyager; 1984 Miyata 612; 1977 Raleigh Competition GS

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked 255 Times in 205 Posts
Originally Posted by rsbob
The problem for some people with a mild case of COVID is that symptoms may not progress for weeks or months, if they do at all. The heart muscle can be attacked as well as the lungs in addition to micro blood clots which may irreversibly effect the brain. COVID is something you dont want to mess around with and I’m not even talking about the poor long haulers.
Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do about it, I'm not going to stop riding my bike because of Covid, so I can think of doing is take it easier than normal and see what happens. I'm 68 years old, as much as I would prefer to live longer I'm also at peace enough not to worry about dying, it's just another more fantastic adventure than this one has been, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't do anything foolish to cut my life short, but I'm not going to be scared about riding my bike either. I've never ran my life in fear and I'm not about to start now.
Likes For rekmeyata: