View Single Post
Old 05-06-21, 04:24 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4357 Post(s)
Liked 3,994 Times in 2,665 Posts
Originally Posted by dfw7849
Hi veganbikes. Did you see the pictures of my Kofu Wind bike that I uploaded? It was in pretty rough shape after sitting in a shed for over 50 years. I did an amateur restoration which was limited to new paint, tires, chain and seat. Everything else on the bike is original including the pedals and handle bar grips. Finding the correct seat on eBay in like new condition was amazing! It was the one and only Kofu Wind bicycle part I have ever found on eBay or anywhere else. Also finding 26 inch red tires with white sidewalls was a bit of a challenge.......Don Weston
I have not seen them yet but when you get to 10 posts on the forum you can post them here and everyone can see them easily. I am excited to see them and I am sure you will find some helpful and fun folks to chat with in the Classic and Vintage subforum as well as many of our other sub-forums.