Old 05-17-21, 09:25 AM
DMC707

Bikes: Too many to list

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
Liked 1,124 Times in 746 Posts
Originally Posted by Phil_gretz
It doesn't really work that way. There is no equivalence in the riding experience.

Like saying why buy a $25,000 touring sedan (think, Honda Accord) when I can buy 50 cars for $500 each, and simply discard them as they stop running. The diving experience? Um, not so great.

TRue freedom is not being married to those pesky car payments, (or worse, the discipline it would take to save up for a cash money new car deal ) or even a pride of ownership that would make me want to invest in a garage. Plus, when the greasy thing under the hood at the front of the car stops makinmg noise, i simply leave it on the shoulder of the road and hit Pat and Charlie to the next $500 deal. Because insurance, tags and registration is expensive, i dont do them, so there are never any repercussions to me just leaving my old cars laying about and besides the money i save on those trivialities helps me buy my next one !

.................. Oooooooooohhhh ! I see one now! Looks like a Ford Festival with mismatched tires, hail damage and some mystery stains on the upholstery ---- but theres a Ariana Garande CD case in the floorboard - maybe i'll get lucky and itll still be in there !

(tongue in cheek response --- which also begs the question - what does tongue in cheek actually mean? Surely its not a make out session by the light of the moon )