Old 05-28-21, 01:42 PM
homeless in ca.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 42 Posts
Originally Posted by Paul Barnard
There must be a reason you are unwilling answer the question.
Ok let me try. More pedestrians are killed than cyclists because pedestrians are more numerous. Crossing the street is not nearly as dangerous as riding a bicycle on a busy street with trucks parked in the bike lane. You and I are both able to ride our bikes around trucks. But I am also able to politely reprimand bad drivers. Without using bad language or making offensive generalizations about younger generations as you have done.

Because your question was rhetorical I chose instead to dismiss your false premise that illegal parking is excusable under any circumstance and its absurd conclusion that the lives of irresponsible drivers must be preserved at all costs.

You are approaching the issue from the autosupremacist pov that the driver of the biggest vehicle is the most important person on the road. That is not the case. The delivery drivers bringing boxes of office supplies to the CBD are not nearly as essential as the professionals who work there and ride bikes or park their motor vehicles responsibly and walk like the rest of us..

Bad drivers who don't want to park their trucks responsibly and in your imagination can't cross the street without getting hit by another bad driver can be replaced. They are not essential