View Single Post
Old 05-29-21, 06:13 AM
GrainBrain

Bikes: LeMond Zurich, Giant Talon 29er

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
Liked 629 Times in 472 Posts
Thanks for that awesome recap ooga booga ! Good to know I can jab my smart phone while trying to explain to my wife/co-workers/friends that I'm not the only one who's interested in this!

Bernal has that one-two punch of overall plus young rider which has proven to be potent! I am glad a spiced up my team, but I would've done better by keeping João and not Remco. Originally had Bernal and thought the price was high but the points have proven otherwise. Max Kanter was a let down in fantasy world but for Romain Bardet he's probably a career saver! I'm never not picking Sagan again. Unless it's for the upcoming Tour where I'll overthink his form after the Giro only to be unsurprised by his wins.

Special props to my man Quinten Hermans! An anonymous pick (well I picked him for his CX experience) that finished 5th behind Victor Campaenerts and had a couple top 15 finishes. He's provided me with 319 points at a price of 4 vs Hugh Carthys 622 at a cost of 14. Herman's has done a fine job as a new WT rider and I can see him only getting better.

Goosens was looking good until the crash. Interesting that a lot of guys we saw do well in Romandie fizzled in the Giro. The Giro seems like the toughest Grand Tour attritionaly.

Who is this mysterious Pedro and will Hermans and Kanter do well enough in the TT to get me within striking distance of the podium?