View Single Post
Old 06-10-21, 06:53 AM
Don Buska

Location: Milwaukee-Chicago (Last stop on the North Shore Metra Line)

Bikes: 1975 Fuji 'The Finest', 1975 Fuji Super Road Racer S10-S,1980 SR 10-Speed, 1980 Fuji Newest, 1984 Araya 14-Speed, 1985 Bridgestone 500, 1986 Fuji 'Sekkei Series', 1995 Gary Fisher Kaitai MTB

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
There are some serious issues that are appearing and not being addressed. If you look at the dates on various submissions for new parts or updates on parts nothing with a date later than November of 2020 appear. I have the ability to add or update parts and I've been getting errors for quite some time now. Messages to VeloBase go unanswered. Sure wish if there are problems that the powers that be would make a general post for those logging in so we know if this will be a good updated source moving forward.

Velobase has been such a valuable asset and I've tried to maintain those areas that I have more expertise in, like Suntour components. Unfortunately I can no longer keep things up-to-date with new information due to the errors keeping me from doing so. I sure hope the administrator is OK. BTW, even checking for 'Announcements' on the site return and an error message - Bummer...