View Single Post
Old 06-12-21, 04:50 PM
Davidb67

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I’ve got a Garmin out-front Mount for my Edge 1030, with the GoPro adapter underneath which currently has a 3D printer holder for an Exposure Trace light.
ive just ordered a bullet-cam purely for traffic related capture, and would like a mount the holds both underneath the Garmin mount, close together.

I’ve bought a “T” shape mount on Amazon but it’s weak thus flexible, but in fact the two fittings either end are way too far apart.

ive had a look on shapeways for a ‘Y” shape GoPro Compatible piece figuring my existing mount for the trace light, and similar for the bullet-cam would go into two ends, with the third attaching to the Garmin mount underside. Can’t see anything suitable.

some aluminium double GoPro fitment items, but the have the attachments all in-line which is no good.

My plan would also be to replace the Garmin out front mount with one that bolts directly to the front of the stem plate.

is anyone running a computer with both an action cam AND a light up-front on the same mount?