View Single Post
Old 06-22-21, 09:02 AM
Dylansbob 
2k miles from the midwest

Bikes: ~'75 Colin Laing, '80s Schwinn SuperSport 650b, ex-Backroads ti project...

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Liked 932 Times in 447 Posts
Originally Posted by RiddleOfSteel
Yeah, the used vehicle market has just gone crazy the last year, on top of already heading in that direction the last several years. There are the usual suspects still sitting at the bottom of the proverbial sea, cheap as ever, but there's been strong updrafts in other segments, some quite surprising. Truck market, especially in the NW, is just silly. I would like to think that I am not so hard up for a truck that I'd be willing to pay $10k+ for a 200,000 mile rig that's 25 years old and needs some work. So until things get their heads on straight (lol), I'll just keep driving my car. [also of note, looking for a manual transmission 4x4 requires patience, so I box myself in pretty good there--still, I look at the overall truck market without those stipulations and see a sea of hilarity!]

Our truck market is always nuts. After spending a year trying to find a manual pickup that wasn't beat, we found a new unicorn stick '19 Frontier in Puyallup. KBB/Edmunds now lists it's trade in at about what we paid back then..