EchoOne
Activation Required

Bikes: Temporary walmart something

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by VegasTriker
You can read some more about the GT3 here https://bicycleman.com/greenspeed-gt3-recumbent-trike/ It was their budget folding model so the components are lower than on my own 2001 GS GTO which I rode 29 K miles between 2004 and 2013 when I bought a Catrike 700. I'd suggest you ask for test rides at Bentrideronline. There are a many more trike riders who post there. GS made good trikes with lots of happy owners. What is the asking price for the GT3? A GTO similar to mine sold at Bentrider for $1,500 recently and it is a better trike than the GT3. GS trikes don't come up very often and sell pretty quickly when they do. One disadvantage of the GT3 is the 16" wheels. There are fewer choices for replacement tires than for 20" wheels.

It is 10 years old, very well taken care of and is being sold by a 'bent dealer of sorts (who has numerous excellent references) who refurbishes used 'bents of all types).
He is asking $1000. It has a very new looking seat cover, includes a rack and headrest and will have new tires and fitted to my xseam before broken down and shipped to me ($90, no charge for packing).

I did sign up on bentrider.com last night haven't posted there yet (I already had an account on this forum).