View Single Post
Old 08-31-21, 10:37 AM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18486 Post(s)
Liked 15,781 Times in 7,409 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
I love it when people start lecturing other people about what they SHOULD like. Obviously, you know more about other people's feet than they do themselves.

Did it ever occur to you that people have foot sizing and/or other foot issues that make trying to find a suitable pair of "cycling" shoes a fool's errand? It's adorable that you think "you don't follow the marketing labels" is a valid point for criticism.
Just because my shoes aren't "made for" pedaling a bike doesn't mean they're not better for my feet in that function than shoes that are labeled for that purpose. Frankly, those shoes were not made for my feet, and that's all I care about.

BTW, the shoes I buy and wear comfortably for thousands of miles of riding are both more comfortable than the cycling shoes I've tried and at a small fraction of the price.

Flat-soled New Balances, tried a lot of other stuff, nothing else works anywhere near as well for me.
I rode across the US with a small group. One member did it wearing sneakers. Some sort of Converse high tops, IIRC. He was a strong rider when he wasn’t drunk.
Likes For indyfabz: