Old 09-03-21, 10:00 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2336 Post(s)
Liked 5,091 Times in 1,802 Posts
Originally Posted by chaadster
Indeed? I’m pretty certain some Strava data would clarify the matter, but if you don’t have ‘em, you don’t have ‘em…even though it’s weird because when I first suggested you post ‘em you said:

But now it is a problem.
LOL, It's the times I leave the C & V to play on the General or Road forums that make me so appreciate the C & V. No one on the C & V feels the need to always try to pick fights like here and the road.

You win, I'm full of ****. Now you can feel better. Does that work for you? I will now sell all my steel bikes, get a carbon one and ride it blissfully unaware of what my own actual experiences have been. Thank you Chaadster for making me see the light.

Oh but dang it....smarta$$ remarks aside. There's a lot of rides there on my Y-Foil and it's quite a good ride for old carbon. You can see those on my strava too. But since we're playing games now, you'll have to find that too. I prefer to remain forever known as the guy full of "cheap braggadocio" in your eyes.

It's been entertaining but this old geezer needs some sleep. Nite now Chaadster!