Old 09-28-21, 08:47 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by denaffen
Would you two knock it off? I don't even know if you're serious or just ribbing each other, but either way you're dumping on a perfectly good topic. Please, for the sake of the rest of us, just stop.

I agree with you, which is why my last post said he was going on my ignore list, I'm done and want to get back on topic (broadly defined).

I see a lot of people who ride around on department store bikes and they seem to be enjoying it or at least getting to work ok.. I think part of the problem with BF is people who do this will feel intimidated from posting because of the inevitable "no one should" posts that will follow.

So, I'm kind of hoping that people who actually do buy and use department store bikes successfully will explain how they do it and what has worked for them. Judging from your list of bikes, it doesn't appear to be you, but if you do know someone, let's encourage them to post.

Thanks!