View Single Post
Old 10-06-21, 07:07 AM
macstuff

Bikes: A Blue One and 2 Green One's, then there's the Yellow one. And oh, yeah, a Black One. Did I mention the Red One?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked 61 Times in 35 Posts
I've got two bikes that still have 27" inches on them and I noticed the short supply and the size being squeezed out a few years ago. I bought four pairs, all different and haven't gone through set yet.

Schwalbe puncture resistant w/ reflective strip - About 300 miles on them and all the center flashing isn't gone yet. The compound is very soft to the touch but they wear very slowly
Pasela Pro-tite - in the wings
Pasela regulars - in the wings
Michelin World Tour - About 500 miles on them and still look newish. These won't inflate past 65lbs on non hooked rims without spitting off the rim. Probably the rims fault though, and me for matching them up.

Im not very demanding of my tires. I look for the smoothest path always. The streets in Tucson are another story but I avoid most of the bigger holes.
I found the Michelins in England and the others here in the USA on Ebay. I think I bought them all in 2019.
By the looks of it, there will be a couple pairs of Paselas at my Estate Sale.... stand by.....