Thread: Walmart's best!
View Single Post
Old 10-13-21, 10:22 AM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11031 Post(s)
Liked 7,578 Times in 4,226 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
You're either a liar or completely illiterate to the point you don't understand what you posted or what you were responding to.

If you're agreeing with me that the line between legitimate "go after it" and "bullying" is where I say it is, stop whining that I accused you of crossing that line. I never did, you made that up. If you're arguing that I'm putting the line in the wrong place, at least be honest about what you posted--whether you meant to or not, you did take a position on that. If you do that, you really don't get to complain if I post that I disagree with you about it.
I am not wanting to argue anything. Its a thread about woefully designed/built/marketed bikes and I commented that the designers and marketers deserve criticism. That is also what you said- those people are fair game.
I specifically havent given an opinion on consumers, which is the group you declared should be off limits.
So my posted opinions on the topic so far align with what you want to see in the thread, yet you are chirping on about me doing something wrong...I am still not sure what though. You clearly dislike me having done something though.

Sucks you were so offended and hurt by my response to Siu, but it was neither offensive or improper. I didnt make fun of anyone specific or even in general.

From the perspective of consumers, this thread is a collection of classic buyer beware situations. People tend to laugh at those situations when they recognize them. If you dont like it and feel it violates the forum's rules, then report that laughing.

Someone needs to post The Simpsons gif 'wont somebody please think of the children?' because its long overdue.
Likes For mstateglfr: