View Single Post
Old 11-05-21, 10:27 AM
jrg1244

Bikes: 2010 Cannondale CAAD 5 Potenza 66cm, 1984 Basso Gap Nuovo Record 65cm, 1989 Cannondale ST Racing Triple 27", 1974 Schwinn Paramount Nuovo Record 26", 198? Scapin MKII 66cm Victory, 1994 Havnoonian Chorus 8sp 27"

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked 101 Times in 44 Posts
I've managed to dig up a bit more "stuff" to make this frame go again. I'm trying to get everything together before the end of the year, so I can tinker as the temperatures plummet and snow piles up. I've ordered some 700c Pacenti Brevet rims to mate with the Campy hubs, but it appears they're on backorder, without any indication of when they might ship. Must be that whole "supply chain" thing I keep hearing about on the news. Fingers crossed. Anyways, here's what's new for the build...

Campagnolo Headset - I don't have the knowledge to identify the model or year. Any help?

Schwinn Approved Le Tour GT300, Shimano Crane in disguise. Of my current 4 bikes, this is the only Shimano component among them. I guess this is the derailleur that will give me an impression of the Japanese giant's components. I may be a bit behind the curve here...

Beautifully shined up Weinmann 2.3/2.7 center pulls complete with hangers and Schwinn Approved turkey levers!

Happy Riding.